Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Role models

Last term my class had to write who my role model is and why are they your role model. For this I picked my parents.
Why ___ is my role model
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
My role models
Introduction

I am writing about why my parents are my role models and how they have nurtured me to be the person I am today.

Information
1st element
I love my dad so much and I am really thankful that I have my dad in my life. My dad would always go out of his way to take me to my games or just go and get something that I wanted even though it was a wishful tho. I look up to my dad because he always helps people and he would always do something to help out. He is caring and loving and that is what makes him an inspiration.
Information
2nd element
I love my mum because she is the best person in the world. She is always there for me and always will even when she passes.
I look up to my mum because she always lights up my day even when her day is not going well. My mum would always feed people when they are at our house or when we have heaps of bags of bread she would put them into plastic bags and gives it out to the neighbourhood.

I just know that my mum is the best and no one would ever replace her.
Information
3rd element
I look up to my mum and dad because they always help everybody in our community. They love, care and respect others because they teach us that we should always treat others the way we would like to be treated.



Conclusion
They reason I picked my mum and dad as my role models is because I love them so much and they are a great impact to my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment