Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

The girl and the fox

Earlier this term we watched a video called the girl and the fox. From the video we identified the 8 main events as a class. After that we had to choose one main event to write about. Here are the 8 main events. We had to highlight which one we wanted to do and write about it. 


The Girl and the Fox

8 main events

  • Opening scene- Girl finds a dead bird.
  • Girl goes in search of a creature killing the birds
  • Sees fox for the first time, it jumps over her and runs off
  • She catches the fox, pins it down knife to throat, couldn’t kill it
  • It starts to snow, she gets lost in the woods
  • She collapses
  • The fox comes and snuggles the girl for warmth
  • In the morning, family finds her at takes her home.


As I continue on my exploration, I unexpectedly hear an unfamiliar sound. I stroll towards the bush and without expectation the snowy white  fox leaps over my head. I fell down with frustration, the fox runs off, stands from the top of the hill and gives me a glare. As i get up, I stand on the  top of the hill and scope side to side, hoping to see the white fox. Suddenly I see the mysterious  fox nearby, i dropped my lamp to trick the fox,. Then bam! I grabbed it and pinned it down. I put my knife to its  furry neck and look into its sea blue eyes but  I couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment